

Isn't he just the most adorable little boy???? Well we have been staying in a lot lately becuase Reagan has been sick and today was our first day out. Actually I left him with a Ninera (nanny) and went out to lunch with Heather and Janie and Lucas. We had a lot of fun but I wish I could have taken Reagan. But with his cough I just didn't dare take him out yet becuase it is so windy.
After lunch we went over to Heather and Janie's apartment for a movie night. Janie took these pictures for us. Doesn't he just have the cutest little face. I can't wait for y'all to meet him. He is just going to melt your heart. We are missing Lauren and daddy like crazy tonight and can't wait until we are all together as a family again. Talk to you soon. I will probably be posting some random pictures on here for y'all to see. Adios....
1 comment:
Hola Amigo! (Is that how you say it?)Yes, he is gorgeous! You are a lucky lady! Sounds like you have gotten really comfortable there. You’re so easy going. Hope to see you and your sweet babies sometime soon.
Post a Comment