
Daddy and Lauren reading. Lauren loves books. She has since she was a little baby. Last year Lauren and I would go to the library for story time each week and while we were there we would check out 25 books. Within the first day we would have them all read and would read them all again a few times before taking them back. I haven't been brave enough to take 2 to the library but when I saw this picture I now know that I need to start taking them again..
Reagan likes books too but in a different way! He won't hold still enough to read to him because he has a big world to explore but he does like to eat books. Yes you heard me right the boy likes to eat books. Some of our books look like a mouse got to them. He has even choked on a board book while I was driving. I thought it would be a safe toy for him to play with on the road. I had to rethink that idea after I had to pull off the road to save him.

1 comment:
reading with the kids is so important! I love children's books.
Post a Comment