For the last 5 years Uncle Chad hasn't put up his Christmas tree becuase he goes home for Christmas. But this year was different. Grandma and Grandpa decided to come down the day after Christmas and Chad thought he should have his tree up to get in the spirit. So he invited Lauren and Reagan to come and help him decorate his golf tree. They had some much fun. I couldn't be there because I had to work! But Troy and Chad helped them and had a fun night.Sunday, February 22, 2009
For the last 5 years Uncle Chad hasn't put up his Christmas tree becuase he goes home for Christmas. But this year was different. Grandma and Grandpa decided to come down the day after Christmas and Chad thought he should have his tree up to get in the spirit. So he invited Lauren and Reagan to come and help him decorate his golf tree. They had some much fun. I couldn't be there because I had to work! But Troy and Chad helped them and had a fun night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment