WE MOVED!!!!
I haven't posted because we have been busy moving for the last week. Let me tell you it has been a big job. We have lived in our house for 7 years. 7 years of collecting stuff...
I'll tell the whole story (when I'm not at work) and even post some pictures of our new house.
Needless to say it was sad leaving our old house, but we are so excited about our new house. It is a better fit for our family. We have a lot more space, the kids are happy we now have stairs and we have a beautiful pool complete with a waterfall. I love floating in the pool with the sound of the water trickling. That is true relaxation....
Lauren and Reagan are so easy to put to bed at night too, because it wears them out swimming.
Please come visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment