Thursday, April 20, 2006

Troy and I made a major decision yesterday and are so excited to annouce that Lauren and I will be heading to Guatemala in early May to go live with our baby boy until he is ready to come home. We have really missed being with him and just know it's time to go be with him. I can't believe it. I am so thankful for my dear husband that has made it possible for Lauren and I to go. She is excited about meeting her baby brother and keeps asking me if we are getting on an airplane to go to Guatemala. I am now trying to spring clean my house so that it will be nice and clean when we come home with Reagan. There is so much to do and I am overwhelmed at what I am supposed to pack but I know I will manage and it will all come to me. :) Thanks for letting me share.

2 comments:

Jenny-ology said...

Jenifer! Congrats! I am sooo happy for you. How exciting. Reagan needs his mama and Lauren needs to meet her new little brother. That will make the rest of the process fly by too. I am so happy for you!

Andrea said...

Like I said before...
I hope you write in your journal 'cause your life is becoming a Hollywood movie (without the violence and bloodshed). What a great experience it all is! I'm so glad Reagan gets to start feeling the love and security you will no doubt give him.