
We are out of family court!
We got an update e-mail from Traci on Sunday night April 2nd that we got out of family court on March 30th. Now we are just waiting for preapproval from the US Embassy in Guatemala and we can enter into PGN. We are so excited because our case was only in family court for a record 16 days total. We just want to get our baby boy Reagan Allan home!
8 comments:
How exciting! I am so thrilled for you. Thank you for the update! Here's to more record breaking times!
Jenifer, thank you so much for including us in your list - congrats on leaving family court! It's wonderful news.
Winger, I'm so glad I get to see your progress with Reagan and the rest of the family. I'll check your sight often to keep up with it all. So happy to know that your sweet little boy will soon be with you! I only wish I could live closer to hold him often. Lots of Love to all of ya!
Jenifer--thanks you for including me! You inspired me to create a site, too. Reagan has changed soooo much since we saw him in Guate. You are in our prayers and will continue to be. God is good.
Dude he is gonna be one of my favorite cuzin the only one from a whole different place too well this pic is awesome.
Thank you all for your sweet posts. This is such a fun way to keep in touch.
Julie did you create your site yet? When you do I want to see it.
I can't believe how fast this little one is growing- compared to the last pictures I saw.
HOw cute, and what a perfect addition to your little family.
Jen - Thank you for your post. He is growing so fast and I just want to get him home. I think his cheeks make him look a little bigger than he really is.
Post a Comment