Lauren is a girl of many talents...
She is an avid craft painter (and very good I might add)
And an extreme bike rider... check out those shades...Lauren is such a good girl and so eager to help me with anything I am doing. She loves to help fold laundry, clean the house and cook dinner. She loves her brother so much and is starting to be much nicer to him. She is also a big potty girl and has been in underwear for the last four days. I think we are finally doing it and I am so excited!!!! We had tried everything but she just wasn't ready. So last week I told her we would take her to Disneyland if she trained. So we're going to Disneyland..... in the very near future with our two sweet kids. Things are going really well for us.
Check back because we are going to have some big news this week (I just know it)! Stayed tuned to know the big changes in the Winger household.... :)

3 comments:
she is such a cutie. It's smart to have her start cooking when she is so young. That should help ease some of your burden.
so what is the big news going to be about? i'm on the edge of my seat, here!
what big kids Lauren & Reagan are! Lukie sends kisses and hugs.
Big News? Well, what is it, what is it? Stop teasing us already! :)
Post a Comment