Saturday, March 17, 2007


Reagan getting into TROUBLE...

How can you get mad at that face???

Okay so I can put him in his highchair and he will take a couple bites and be done. As soon as I let him down he goes right for the pantry or the garbage. Either way he can get food faster on his own he goes for it. This day he got into the pantry and dumped the whole bag of cereal all over the floor and then sat there forever and ate it. Hmmm... maybe the floor adds some flavor.... :)

2 comments:

Jenny-ology said...

oh those toddler days and the messes that went with them. Can't say I miss that, but good for you to take a picture instead of get mad.
Maybe you should put lucky charms on the floor when you need to get something done.

Andrea said...

Instead of calling them toddlers, you may want to substitute the word "Tornado". "Hurricane" would also be appropriate. But how much we love those little acts of nature. :)