Friday, May 25, 2007

May 21st was my birthday.

Reagan and I and Jennifer Hughes went to lunch at Red Robin. It was really fun.


Reagan loved Red Robin fries but didn't want to eat too much because he was so cold.


Jennifer told them it was my birthday so I got a Happy Birthday song from the waiters and waitresses and got a free sunday out of the deal. We were stuffed when we left.

Troy went to Baskin Robbins and got me an ice cream cake. It was so yummy... Lauren loved sticking her fingers in the cake. She loves birthdays even when they are not hers.



Olivia gave me a pedicure which was fabulous. Thanks Olivia.... Lauren got one too....



And Lauren helped me blow out my candles. 32 candles would have melted my cake so we stuck with the 2 we had :) I had a fabulous birthday. Troy gave me some money for clothes and my sweet mom sent me 6 pair of garments, 2 pairs of capri's and a necklace. Thanks everyone for making my birthday so special.




2 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Jen!

You're 32? We are the same age!

I wish I had been able to be there with you at Red Robin! What a sweet friend Jennifer Hughes is.

Glad you had a special day. You are such a great girl (yup, 32 is still a girl)!

Love ya Jen!

Jenny-ology said...

Thanks Andrea, you flatter me!
Jen, we did have alot of fun together. It looks like you continued the partying all day! I am glad! Yeah, we were totally stuffed when we left!
happy birthday again!