Hey Jen, I can't get your vidios to load. Am I the only one?
That's weird. The videos will load for me but nobody else can get them to work.Maybe it's because I made them private that it won't let anybody look at them.I'll look into that today. Thanks for looking. I have more pictures to add just haven't had time.
The video is working now. Soooooo funny. I love Reagan's dance.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey Jen, I can't get your vidios to load. Am I the only one?
That's weird. The videos will load for me but nobody else can get them to work.
Maybe it's because I made them private that it won't let anybody look at them.
I'll look into that today. Thanks for looking. I have more pictures to add just haven't had time.
The video is working now. Soooooo funny. I love Reagan's dance.
Post a Comment