Reagan loved the ducks as well but we kept him in the stroller because he is a climber and woud have probably tried to swim with the ducks. I forgot to add that this park also has an observatory. That night we got to see Venus and Saturn. It was so amazing.


4 comments:
Hi Jen, I'm stalking you. I got your address from Jennifer H. (or I stole it?) anyway now I can keep tabs on you and those cute kids online, as well as over the fence!
Where is this place you went? It looks like a zoo, but how did you see Venus and Saturn? That sounds like an awesome place! You know what a nerd I am when it comes to museums, intellectual places and such.
Rhonda,
You can stalk me anytime or you can just throw things at me over the fence.
Andrea,
The park is just down the street from our house. It was so cool. Troy is really into Astronomy and has a really cool telescope that he is trying to get all figured out. It's really cool and when he gets it out he'll stay out there until 4:00 a.m. It's his time to relax.
Post a Comment