Thursday, August 16, 2007

CANNONBALL... they yell as they jump off the couch.













This is what you call NO FEAR!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

GREAT action shots. I love their expressions. Oh to be a kid again...

Anonymous said...

Wow, this looks like a lot of fun! When I was a kid, we had a long hallway in our house,and at the end of that hallway was the couch-oh yah, we would run and fly over the arm of the couch and flip at the same time, what fun that was! My mother would have killed us if she ever knew we were abusing her couch!

Heather said...

hilarious.

i love the looks on their faces.

Tracy said...

Hey! I found you! I love the pictures of the kids.

Jenny-ology said...

Cannonball. That is so funny. I wish I had energy like that. Hopefully they are landing on pillows.

Jan, I loved your story about jumping onto the couch. that is funny, but hard to imagine you doing that.