Monday, September 03, 2007

I have been really bad at keeping up with my blog and keeping you all updated. We have been running constantly since July. I hope to update this every week at least so I can keep this as a journal for our family, as well as update you all that are interested in what we are doing.

We had a nice visit from Cherie this weekend (Troy's sister) from Utah. She came down on Friday with her daughter Brooklyn. Lauren and Reagan had a great time playing with their little cousin who they don't get to see very often.
Today is Labor Day and we had a nice day. It was very relaxing. I walked 2 miles on the treadmill. Since I started working I've been too tired to workout so it felt great. Troy and I are addicted to Jamba Juice - we love their smoothies. We got a bunch of their buy one get one free coupons so that allows us to get them often :)
Then this afternoon we went to the Jones' for a BBQ and swimming. We had a great time and had some wonderful fajitas. I don't have the pictures downloaded yet but I will tomorrow. I have been fighting Reagan to go to sleep and I am so tired now. It only took about 3 hours to get him settled down to go to sleep. He drank some of the pool water and that always seems to give him a belly ache. Lauren went to sleep really easily and early. She walked on the treadmill today like her "mommy" and swimming always wears her out.
So I've rambled on enough and should go to bed while I have the chance.

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a perfect photo of Reagan! I LOVE it. More Lauren-bug please!

Jolene said...

I am glad to hear that someone else is addicted to jamba juice! I LOVE that place! Do you think we should start a support group?

Jenifer said...

We should definetly start a support group - then maybe they will give us a group discount :)

I love the Acai' Super Antioxidant! So yummy...

Heather - I will add more pics of Lauren just for you guys.