NEVER FEAR I AM HERE!!!
Hello. After getting through the Holidays and then going to Utah and getting sick for over 4 weeks I am finally back and recommitted to blogging. It's been a really tough month because before we went to Utah my kids got sick. Then they got better for the most part and we went to Utah for a week. While there I got really sick and stayed sick for weeks. Just when I thought I was getting better I got sick all over again and was down. But this time Troy also got the flu along with me so we were a pair. During this time Reagan got sick 2 more times and Lauren got it again. Uggghhh....
So to tell you the truth I haven't had the energy to post or do much of anything which sadly I haven't done much photography lately either.
I'm excited we are getting our Photo Interpretations site going again becuase it will help get me taking more pictures. My friend Jan came up with the idea of a photo club and I am so glad she did. Then she invited Jen H and I to join along and anyone else who wanted to be part of it. Jen put the blog up and our group was born.
Anyway I just wanted to post and say I am still here. I'm just a very tired and sleep deprived mommy right now. From being sick to having my little Reagan getting up every hour in the night I can honestly say I am so TIRED! Okay enough complaining because there is plenty in my life to be thankful for and I'm going to list those things here now:
1. My dear husband (who slept with Reagan in the hide a bed last night so I could sleep) :) What a sweet man I am married to.
2. My sweet, incredible children - who we had to be patient and wait through years of infertility just to have their sweet spirits in our home.
3. A renewed testimony of the Book of Mormon. I have been reading it again during my lack of energy (see lack of energy can be a blessing too) and I have a new love for this book. It is really amazing what I am learning and the new outlook it is giving me in my life. What a blessing that is. I have been reading it in the form of a book called "The Book of Mormon Made Easier". I am learned some exciting things that I never knew before. I would recommend this book to anyone.
4. Great family
5. Great friends
6. I could go on and on but I will stop here so I can go get my children breakfast. While in Utah last month we had our family pictures taken. I will post them later today when I get a few minutes.
Thanks for checking my blog and I hope you check back often.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Jenifer! I've been reading that same form of the BOM and I love it too! I'm learning so many things I never knew before.
Welcome back to the blogging world. I thought you had disappeared from this world forever!
PS- photography blog looks good! Keep it up!
Post a Comment