Friday, February 29, 2008

Isn't he such a handsome boy!!!

We have had quite the week with our sweet little boy Reagan. He hasn't been sleeping well for the last few months so we are trying to teach him how to sleep better. We had a rough few nights but on night 4 a miracle happened - last night when I put him in his bed he smiled, rolled over and closed his eyes. Then he slept for 12 hours straight. After being up for a couple of hours he wanted to take a nap. Again he layed down in his bed, rolled over and went to sleep. Wow it's a miracle. It took a lot of prayer and patience but he is doing so well. I'm so proud of him.

When I put him down tonight again he smiled, rolled over and went right to sleep. Wow... I am so excited and now maybe I can catch up on some sleep. I won't know what to do with myself not getting up every hour with my sweet boy! Maybe these dark circles will start to go away :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to pinch those cute cheeks!!! I love em. He has the best chocolate skin-yummy! And yes, he is quite handsome :)