

Hola amigas! We are hoping to exit PGN anyday and whenever we do that would put us about 3 weeks from coming home. So please tell everyone you know to pray really hard for us to exit like yesterday. We are having a great time here but Troy is coming this weekend to take Lauren home becuase he misses her so bad and I would like to come home a couple weeks after that if possible. We are learning so much here and seeing a lot. Having two kids has been a lot of fun although I am totally exhausted by the end of the night. But no chance to get much sleep here because I have a milk monster that likes to eat every 2 to 3 hours in the night. I can't wait until Troy comes this weekend. It has been too long since we have seen him so we are counting down the days until he is here. Two more days yahoo. Hope y'all are having a great time and thanks all for your comments. I really look forward to them becuase it helps me to feel connected to my friends. Thanks all for your support.
7 comments:
Oh Jenifer- I LOVE this new picture of Reagan!! I hope you get to bring him home ultra soon!!
Okay, I want to kiss that baby’s cheeks so bad! He is gorgeous! You sound like you’re going a little stir crazy! I think you’re so brave to go where you are and do the things you have to do. You are officially my hero.
I know how hard that one to two baby transition can be but I promise, it gets easier!
You’re such a sweet person. I miss your friendship and our conversations. I’ll pray for a quick resolution to your necessary “Red Tape”. Good luck!
So Lauren is going to be home with Troy?
I know how hard it can be being apart. One friend hasn't seen her husband for 8 weeks while he was doing his military training. Talk about hard!
I hope you guys get approval soooooon!
I cannot believe how BIG your little man is! What an incredible time it sounds like you're having. Hang in there as you ride out the last couple of weeks... you will be home soon. I'll be praying for a super quick PGN exit for you and Reagan! Give him a squeeze on those cheeks for Mila and I!
Jenifer - he is just soooo darn cute! I will be meeting my sweet Gabriella this Monday and I'm so excited I can't stand it!
Thanks all for your sweet comments. I miss all of you too and miss chatting with you.. Andrea hopefully you will meet Reagan soon and can kiss his cheeks. They are the perfect kissable cheeks.
Jill I am so happy that you are just waiting on a referral. You know the perfect baby will come to your home.
Thanks Carrie and Megan for your positive PGN thoughts. I sure hope we exit soon. We have been in over a month so anyday now..
Jennifer - Yes Lauren will be home with her daddy spending some special time. My mom is coming to be with her too so Troy can go to work. :)
Alleen - I am so happy that you are getting to meet your sweet little girl. It is so exciting and such a special time. How long are you staying?
Anyway I hope to keep hearing for you all soon.
Post a Comment