CUTE STORY I HAD TO SHARE!
Yesterday after church I was cooking dinner and Lauren and Reagan were just playing. Lauren said uh mom I'm gonna need your help. So I went down the hall and tried to open the bathroom door but it was locked. So I picked the lock and went in not knowing what I was going to find. I wish I would have had time to grab my camera becuase it was the cutest sight I've ever seen.
Lauren had taken off her brothers clothes and his diaper and had put him on the potty. She was teaching him all about going potty in the toilet. He was sitting on there proud as punch. It was so heart warming to know that she loves her brother so much and wants to teach him new things.
I'm so thankful for my children and my husband. They bring so much happiness into my life each day. I love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment