
We almost lost our son last night! I can tell you that I am so thankful this morning that I was able to get my baby boy out of his crib and see his beautiful smiling face.
We were playing with the kids in the living room and Reagan walked down the hallway. He started making these weird noises and Lauren said Reagan's choking. Troy ran to him and picked him up and started trying to get whatever he was choking on loose. Nothing was working to get him breathing again. We were all so scared and we felt so helpless.
I ran to the phone and called 911 and just as I was on the phone a quarter popped out of Reagan's mouth. I have never been so glad to see a quarter! We told the police that everything was fine but they sent out 2 really nice officers to check and make sure he was okay. Whewww... so today while Lauren is at school I am going through the playroom and anything that could possibly be a choking hazard is gone.
It really got me thinking how quickly our lives could have changed - all it takes is a couple minutes.
I AM SO THANKFUL FOR MY HUSBAND AND MY CHILDREN! They make my life WONDERFUL!
4 comments:
Oh poor Reagan! And poor you! I'm glad he's okay.
OH MY GOSH! It really does make you realize how quickly tragedy can happen, or almost happen. All you can do is say about 100 prayers of thanks.
so scary! He was watched over obviously. I am so glad he is safe!
ok, just FYI, it's been weeks since you have blogged. Want to see more pictures!
Post a Comment