Monday, May 12, 2008

Friday's Edition - Weighing In
Week 3
1.2 is the amount I lost. Not as good as I was anticipating. Up until Thursday I was down another pound but for some reason over night I went up a pound. Hmmm I stayed within my points too.
Oh well at least the scale is still moving in the right direction. At least I didn't gain right :)

3 comments:

Jolene said...

I have weeks like that where I have done everything right but the scale doesn't really reflect that. Then, when you are about to get down and give up - the numbers get big again and you realize you really can do it! When you lose - you lose - it doesn't matter how much!

AZ Larsens said...

Just because your actual pounds lost isn't that high doesn't mean you didn't lose a lot! You may have gained some muscle tone and lost fat at the same time. I bet your overall inches has gone down! Good job, you are inspiring me! I wish I could be more dedicated to keeping in my point range, Trey's birthday last Wed. = Mommy can't stay away from cake/ice cream! lol

Jan said...

Some is most defenitly better than none!! Keep up the good work Jenifer:)