Thursday, May 15, 2008

Joys of Childhood!

Can you say Chester Willy II :) ?????


Big Cheezer!
Jolene, Shannon and I went down to a fun ice cream and candy store today to shop for Girls Camp stuff. Wow that was a cool place. They had so many fun candies you just can't buy anywhere else. They also have boxes and boxes of popsicles and ice cream and it's so cheap! I got three boxes of ice cream and popsicles for only $10.00! As you can see the kids love them too. It was a bit stressful taking the kids along but overall they were so good and enjoyed the rewards when we got home.
Now they keep asking me for popsicles. They have each had 2! I guess they will be nice and sugared up for dad to put them to bed tonight while I'm at work :)

4 comments:

Jan said...

These are sweet pictures Jenifer-the clarity on them are FAB!!

Jan said...

Yes, that last post said 12:02 A.M.
I am up working on video ideas for girls camp-I'm hoping my computer pulls through, so far so good. I have video ideas, song 2 on a storyboard and I'm working on song 1- I know I'm working backwards. It makes sense to me-I think :)Hope you had a good night at work. I'm heading to bed after my posts.
Adios :)

Jolene said...

They were so good in that store they deserved those popsicles! The pictures are adorable!

Shannon said...

They look so happy with there treats! Awesome pictures too!