Tonight will be my 8th night working. I really like my job. It's better now that I am learning what I am doing. I always dislike the training process. I just want to go in and know exactly what I am doing.
So each night my speed gets better and I am feeling more and more comfortable. But oh am I TIRED! I am hoping my body will get more used to the schedule and adapt. But for now I'm just doing my best to do what I can through out the day.
But I can't complain because I know this job is a GIFT from our Heavenly Father! I feel very blessed!! He will give me the strength to do what I need to do and keep going.
Plus thank goodness for DIET COKE!
It has been a big adjustment for Troy too. He now works all day and comes home to be Mr. Mom on his own at night. He and the kids are adjusting and trying to get into a good night time routine that works for them without mommy being here to help. I so appreciate that Troy is such a great dad. I can go to work and know things at home are being taken care of and that the kids are happy.
Life is so good!
Friday, May 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey what's your new job?! Sounds interesting! As for me...I'm STILL at TE, can you believe it?! Yikes.
It's hard now Jenifer, but hang in there it will get better. Give me a hollar if you need some extra sleep time and I'll be happy to take your kids for ya. Keep your head up sweetie, I love ya!!
Wow Jenifer! I was sorting through e-mails and came across the link to your blog...it's wonderful!
Congratulations on the weight loss and the new job satisfaction!
can't weight to see the after pics!
God bless,
Doreen
Jen,
Where's your new job?
oh, hi babe!
Mesha
So I haven't checked your blog in a while and was glad to see you back. Looking forward to seeing a "less" you as time moves on. Keep going, you can do it! your awesome!
Where is your job? Wow- it has been forever since we talked. I feel like such a bad friend.
It has got to be hard not seeing Troy as much and being so tired. I can relate (and will be able to even more very soon).
Post a Comment