Friday, August 29, 2008

The 1st HUT!
So when I left for work last week Lauren and Reagan wanted Troy to build them a hut. So he went out and got into our camping equipment and pulled out our little emergency one man tent. This is what I came home to. She was so happy and so asleep in her little HUT!

So the next night they thought they would get a little fancier and step it up a bit... So this is the

2nd HUT... I came home too...



They both were able to sleep in it. As you can see they left room in the middle for their daddy to sleep in the tent with them. I don't have a picture of it but the 3rd night we got even fancier and it became 5 star accomodations - they got their mattresses from their beds. They were in heaven. But at the end of the weekend we had to take it all down.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Yay for lots of photos! I love them all, and all the updates about the kids. It is amazing how beautiful and grown up they are. My only complaint is: NOT a single photo of Jenifer. Do I need to whine? Cuz I can.

Heather said...

What a FUN dad! Building forts is the best. Looks like they had fun!! Us Arizonans have to pitch the tents indoors, it's just as fun right!? :)

Jan said...

How much fun is that! They look like they slept well too :)

Rhonda said...

I love it. I should see if Matt would sleep all night long in a tent...