Isn't it annoying when some people don't update their blogs for 2 months! ...
I know I have heard all of your complaints and I have so many pictures that I need to post and so much to share that I just keep putting it off because it's going to take me awhile to get caught up.
I'll get some pictures posted very soon. I went to download my camera on Monday and the battery was dead. By the time it charged the feeling passed of wanting to do it and I got busy with something else. Isn't that how life goes.
Reagan and Lauren are both sick with colds right now. Lauren started school last week and is loving it. She is so excited to be making friends. She said she is just going to stick with the girls though because the boys are "no good"! It was so cute. She came home and informed me that after just a couple days of school. Troy said it's all right that once she gets a little older she'll have a use for the "boys" again but for now we are so happy we don't have to worry about it right now.
Anyway I'm being paged by my kids so I gotta run. I'll post again with pictures very soon.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay you're still alive! lol J.J. started Kindergarten too, isn't it crazy?
Good girl, boys are rotten!! :)
We are starting to get the sniffles around here, I hope it doesn't get worse.
Fun to see you at the school from time to time.
Do you chicken noodle soupr over there?
Post a Comment