Saturday, January 06, 2007

For Thanksgiving this year we had a nice quiet dinner at our house. We were supposed to go to Utah but becuase Troy had just had back surgery we spent the day at home. I had never cooked a Thanksgiving Dinner before nor did I really want to learn at this young point in my life :) So I called Basha's and ordered one of their Thanksgiving Feasts. Funny thing was it still took about 3 hours to heat the turkey and everything else up so it felt like I cooked :) I wonder how many days I would have been cooking had I done everything from scratch???? Anyway it was a fabulous dinner and we had a nice quiet day.

1 comment:

Jenny-ology said...

Sometimes those nice quiet days are the best memories.

This year, we went to the beach. We had our real thanksgiving dinner the Sunday before with my sister. On the real thanksgiving day, we went boogie boarding in San Diego and ate tv dinners.

It was fun and memorable.