I AM SO EXCITED TODAY..... After waiting for what seems like forever my new catalogs finally came today. The UPS guy usually comes around 4:30 but he came this morning. Yahoo. I was so excited to open the box and check out all the new goodies :) Hee hee hee hee....Okay so becuase they came early I have got nothing done today... My house looks like a bomb hit and I was in my PJ's until about an hour ago... Maybe I shouldn't admit that :) Oh well we're all friends right. I have enjoyed thumbing through the new catalog and seeing all the fun new things that I just have to have and put around my house :)
Lauren even got caught up in my excitment and has been shopping for new items for her room. We are going to put a big ballerina up in her room with ballett slippers too. She was also shopping for her brother too.
Anyway I just had to share :)
1 comment:
Congrats. It's always fun to get goodies in the mail. Glad the business is going well for you.
Post a Comment