Tuesday, March 04, 2008







FUN PLAY DATE!




So today was one of those days when you just don't want to get out of bed! But that's where great friends come in. I called my dear friend Jan and she was having one of those days too. So we got together and had a fabulous play date. The great thing about Jan is that her daughter and my daughter get along so well. Our boys have a love hate relationship but they put up with each other :) So it's a win win situation because mom's need a play date too sometimes! I didn't take many pictures but got a couple. Jan took some pictures of the boys and Morgan that I'll have to get and post.
While the kids played Jan and I chatted and looked at pictures. Then we designed some curtains for my house. Tomorrow we are going to price out material. So fun.

4 comments:

Jenny-ology said...

Hi Jen! Hi Jan!

Mesha said...

Hey Jen,

I am finally figgin out this blog stuff. I was real excited to see a comment on mine!!!!

Anonymous said...

how dare you post this UGLY picture, I'll get you missy!!

Anonymous said...

oh, thanks for coming over it was fun!! :) :)