Saturday, June 07, 2008

Weighing In!
Week 4, 5, 6 & 7
Yes the month of May has been very busy so I got behind on posting my progress. But I have still been going to Weight Watchers each week but my progess has been slow. With Girls Camp over now I hope to do much better and start having bigger losses. But as the lady at Weight Watchers told me today at least it's going down and not up!
The leader today also pulled out a blob of fat. It was so cool to see what a pound of fat looks like. Some times when you just lose a pound a week it can be frustrating but when you really see how much a pound of fat is it seems a whole lot more significant!
Week 4: -1.2
Week 5: .2
Week 6: .2
Week 7: .6
I told the lady today if I was at .2 again I was going to quit. She didn't think I was very funny but little did she know how serious I was.
It was good to go to the class and get re-energized. The last time I went to a class was week 4. I had my kids with me and as cute and sweet as they are they weren't very quiet during class. I felt like it was unfair for the other ladies who paid good money to be there so I hadn't gone back. You can tell in my progess that I really do need the meetings to keep me going. So now I have switched my weigh in's to Saturday so that Troy can watch the kids and I can go and actually listen :) Next week I'm hoping for a loss of at least 2 pounds!
I am only .2 pounds away from losing my first 10! Only about 30 more to go! Yahoo.

No comments: