This weeks Photo Session!


_edited-1.jpg)


I love photographing my neighbors little girl. This is the 3rd shoot we have done with her and everytime it's been so fun. Now she is one so we did pictures for her 1st birthday. Here are just a few! Let me know what you think. I am open to critics so I can improve my photography. I love it. There's nothing like holding a camera in your hand and capturing the little moments in a childs life.
3 comments:
Very cute pics! I noticed you have Sarah Goodman on your links? I have known her for a long time! Have you taken a class from her?
Jenifer, you did a great job on these photographs! The colors are rich and their textures are fabulous! Way to go :)
I can't believe Macey is so big...I saw her scowl and knew exactly who she was!!! ha ha ha The pictures are very cute!
Angie
Post a Comment