Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Why can I photograph everyone else's children but my own?

Are we done yet?
Okay I'll smile but I won't look at the camera!





So I got this bright idea that I needed pictures for my desk at work. What better way than to go on a photo shoot and take some really cute adorable pictures of my kids.
We go outside and it's stinkin' HOT! So I told the kids okay just cooperate and it will be fast and we can get back in the air conditioning with our Sonic drinks.
They did do really well for how hot it was but neither of them would look at the camera at the same time for their group shot. But they did ham it up for their individual shots.

9 comments:

Jan said...

I already said you were crazy for going out in 112 degree heat and doing photoshoot, but ya know, it was worth it cause these are so cute! Great job Jenifer. My favorites are the ones of them indiv. by the tree :)

Shannon said...

jenifer, these pictures are so cute! I love the one of them together because they are real! You know what I mean! They aren't posed and perfect, yet they are adorable and excellent quality! I need to take lessons from you. Or if you ever need any test subjects give us a call!

Heather said...

So sweet! They look so OLD!

Mesha said...

Your kids are getting big! (and cute) Hope things are going well.

Jan said...

OKAY, YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO POST ONCE GIRLS CAMP WAS DONE, WELL I DON'T SEE VERY MANY POSTINGS HERE, WHATS UP WITH THAT??????? I'M WAITING FOR MORE :)

I STILL LOVE YA THOUGH=I JUST LOVE YOU MORE WHEN YOUR POSTING :) :)

Tiffani said...

Very cute pics. LOVE the black and white of Lauren.
Missed you at the ward water party. Aiden was excited to see Reagan, but I figured you had to work once I didn't see you there.

Jan said...

Okay you said you were going to post this summer after you were all done with girls camp, and you've only posted 1 time, whats up with that girlfriend?! I need to see some more of your fancy picture work :)

Tiffani said...

Hey! Where are you girl? Everything okay? Called you last week & didn't see you at church. Check in and let us know you are still there :)

Tracy said...

cute pics! I cant believe how long that girl's hair is getting. she is sure a cutie.