Thursday's Edition of : Weighing In - Week 1
So I run into the Weight Watchers building with Reagan tucked under my arm and having Lauren by the hand trying to hurry her along while she is being a total girl and trying to put a bracelet on while walking through the parking lot. We only have a couple minutes until the meeting starts and I don't want to miss weigh in with the leader.
I am nervous, excited, and very thirsty and hungry. But I was not about to eat or drink anything before weighing in.
I step up to the scale and the leader was there with a smile waiting for me. I proceed to take off my shoes and my shirt (down to my shade) just to get the bulk of clothing off.
I step on and she starts getting really excited while she is writing. She got a big smile on her face and said you lost 4.2 pounds! She said Keep doing what you did this week - it worked!
So I am so excited and walking around on cloud 9 feeling a little lighter today!
3 comments:
Congrats Jen! I lost 4.8 this week! We are almost the same! Isn't it so motivating when you do it and then you realize it wasn't as hard as you imagined and you know you could totally do it again! Keep it up!
4.2 that's a big number for your first week, good job girlfriend!
What an inspiration! Success is such a natural high!
Post a Comment