E - is for eating healthier and feeding my family healthier too. Have you ever noticed when you are trying be be more healthy that you make better choices for your family? I have - that's why I want to be better so my family will be more healthy too.
Today Rhonda and I went to Stephanie U's and she taught us some things on the subject of being more healthy. She is a wealth of knowledge and I am thankful to know her. Now if I can just put it to action... That's my problem. I get excited about something and start but then fall back into my old habits because that is what I know and that is what is comforatble and that is what is easy. Thus my problem. I'm just going to take it choice by choice and by changing small choices all the small things will become big together.
Friday, May 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment