WINGER: Troy helped me come up with part of that list. That is his contribution to the month of me. Plus his last name is WINGER. What do you know...WEIGHT LOSS: I mentioned yesterday that I joined a challenge and set a goal to lose 15 pounds in 10 weeks. And I'm really going to do it this time. Really I am. Today is Day 2 and I did well at eating healthy today. Bring on Day 3...
WONDERFUL: Life is wonderful. I have been reading my scriptures and praying a lot more lately and I feel so much excitment for life and peace. It is wonderful.
WINGS: Birds have WINGS.
WHACKY: Working in the ER I have come to realize that there are a lot of WHACKY people in this valley. Some really nice ones too but oh baby it's WHACKY out there...
WORMS: I hate worms. They are slimy and gross. I do like to fish but I don't bait my own hook. Oh wait I used to love to fish when I was a little girl but now I just feel so bad for them. I worry that they are hurting with a big ol' hook in their mouth. What a way to go... and then to get eaten to boot.
WIGGLY: I am a wiggly person. I can't sit still for very long. I am so thankful my kids have grown out of The Wiggles show. They have moved on to less annoying TV. That is WONDERFUL. They like to wiggle too. Troy does too. He wiggles his feet to go to sleep at night. It drives me crazy, but I love him. So we can all be WIGGLY together forever...
Did I mention that life is WONDERFUL!!!
P.S. If you are still reading this you must still be interested in getting to know me better. So I'm going to dish a little on myself here to reward you for still reading to the bottom of this whacky post. The above picture is a strange angle I know. Straight up the nose. It was done on purpose. We were out and about and I didn't have a mirror and I had forgot to do a booger check. So I took this picture to make sure I was clean. Now you're probably thinking ooohhh gross, but don't tell me that you haven't done a booger check!!!! It's a must in my life because the alternative can be quite embarrassing.
1 comment:
I liked this post...very cute!
Post a Comment