Monday, May 03, 2010

I liked Jolene's ABC's idea so I'm going to steal it too. Hope you don't mind...

A - I am 34 years old for 18 more days! Yes I'm holding on to 34 as long as I can. Next year I decided I am going to start counting my age backwards. Sounds like a brilliant idea to me...

Today I played 4 games of UNO with Reagan. I didn't win once. What is up with that??? I really do try too, because when he loses he cries loudly. So I try to win so we can overcome that behavior. He wins a lot at Go Fish and Old Maid too.

I am at work and it is a slow night in the ER, which makes for a long night. Good thing I got a nap today and have a Diet Coke and a list of my friends blogs to catch up on. Come on everyone get to updating so I have something to read... Please....

1 comment:

Julie said...

extend the challeng to them too!! Tell them it's what keeps you up at night ;) Glad you're doing it...I love bloghopping don't you?