I thought it would be slow at work so I saved my post until I got here. But it has been so busy!!! So I'm slipping in right before the day ends.
C- Chore I dislike: Probably the bathrooms are my least favorite. Are any of our chores really that fun? :)
Had a great day. Went to the doctor with Troy. He got his ingrown toenail cut out today. Fun for him. Then we ran some errands while he was numb. I got to go to the Cinco de Mayo lunch we had at the church. I wouldn't have remembered without Julie and Britnaey reminding me at the last minute. So glad they did because it was fun and the food was great. Also got to volunteer in Lauren's kindergarten class and then off to bed so I could sleep for a couple hours before work.
Most of that information was for my own journaling purposes so I hope I didn't bore anyone to sleep. Good night for those who get to go to sleep.
Wednesday, May 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment