May 19th post
Funny things Reagan said to make me smile:
* During family home evening he gave the opening prayer. He blessed that Bear would not chew toys anymore and that he wouldn't be so itchy.
* Also during FHE he was sitting on my lap during the lesson when he announced "Mom I just farted on your leg!!! The joy of children.
I am turning a little more domestic lately. I have been trying to cook what I can from scratch to avoid getting so many preservatives in my kids. Before we were eating at Sonic, McDonalds and Little Caesars quite regularly. So this is big for me because when I work nights the last thing I have wanted to do was to be in the kitchen all afternoon before a 12 hour shift. But I have realized it's not so bad. I kind of enjoy it. Who would've thought. I just plan the more time intensive receipes for the nights I don't work. I even made Chicken Tetrazzini that you have one ready now and you freeze one for those nights that I don't want to cook.
4 comments:
Don't you just love to know what's going on in those sweet little heads? Cute!
OOOPS...sorry. I accidently posted the same message three times! LOL
Post a Comment